Saturday, November 26, 2011

Word Collage Christmas Gifts

Ever since I bought the Word Collage cartridge I have wanted to do some home decor with it.  I picked up some 12 x12 frames at Michael's and laid out my first project on my Gypsy.  The Wine word collage is long so to fill up the frame I used Lyrical Letters for the word Wine along the side and some ribbon.  I was time consuming weeding the excess vinyl and making sure all the letters stayed in place.  I then used Transfer Tape to line it up on a 12 x12 piece of scrapbook paper.
 Supplies:
Paper:  Christmas(Anna Griffin)
Vinyl: Black (Cricut)
Cartridges:  Word Collage, Lyrical Letters
Embellishments:  Ribbon (Celebrate It)

For my next ones I decided to use my Imagine and print it on the paper.  I used the fit to page feature, filled the image with brown and used the print only option.  Done in 5 minutes.  Both of these are also from Word Collage and Stampin Up paper.  I will definitely be making more of these this way.

Let me know what you think.  Thanks for stopping by.
I am going to link this up to the Made it Myself Monday over at You Had Me At Craft.




Kerry~Momma K

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them!!! They look great!!! I'm going to have to scrap lift this from you. :)

Lucy Kelleher said...

These are great Kerry! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Lucy
http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Kerry wow these are so beautiful love them and it sound so easy doing it with the Imagine too, I am so happy to have you here sharing so much with me thank you so much my friend :) and I never even heard of this cartridge has it been out for awhile now or is it new?
Hugs Debbie

Jean said...

These are so pretty!! This makes me think I may need that cartridge!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are super projects!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

girlia said...

Great job on this. It is so pretty

sarah said...

Great idea's / job!!..would to make the wine Collage for my sister-in-law..

Sonias Blog said...

Love them! They look great!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness...these are fabulous! I really love the coffee one...I live on coffee! These would make fabulous Christmas gifts...love them all!

teachermom5 said...

These are gorgeous. I love the idea. They will make beautiful gifts. Great job.

Lori Comeau said...

Great idea. Love them.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Jessica Kubit said...

Love these! I think I need this cart:-)
Jessica
Thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com