Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sophisticated Birthday Card

I needed a birthday card for my friend and boss and I wanted something a bit more grown up.  I automatically went to my Sophisticated cartridge and found this frame.  I designed it on my gypsy and coloured it in using the Imagine Heirloom cartridge.  It was a little bit bigger than I wanted but I still think that it turned out nice putting it on and angle on the 5x5 card.
Supplies:
Paper: Brown, White (Recollections), Spice Cake DSP(SU)
Cartridges: Theresa Collins Sophisticated, Imagine Heirloom
Ink: Brown(Momento)
Stamps: SU
Embellishments: Brown pearls (Recollections)

Thanks for stopping by.

Kerry~Momma K

3 comments:

Debbie said...

oh how pretty is this love it Kerry I always love looking at your creations you do such amazing work with everything hugs my friend Debbie

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice!!!

Georgiana said...

What a pretty card!

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations