Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge~Kid Friendly

This weeks Throwback Thursday Challenge over at My Creative Time is to use a kid friendly cartridge.  I chose to use the Baby Steps cartridge.  This cartridge is perfect for making a scrapbook for a new baby.  I have been enjoying making scrapbook pages lately but I think I need to put this to use with some of my photo's that need to go in an album.  My daughters friend just had a little boy so I thought this would be cute for his album.

Supplies:
Paper:  Nana's Nursery Baby Boy Stack (DCWV), Assorted blues (SU)
Ink: Brown (Momento), White Gelly Roll, Glitter pen
Stamps:  Everyday Face Assortment (Peachy Keen Stamps
Embellishments: Baja Breeze Ribbon (SU), Crystal Effects
Cartridge: Baby Steps

Be sure to check out Emma's new release Sneak Peek all week.  Friday they will be available for sale.  It is sure to be another awesome release.

Thanks for stopping by.

Kerry~Momma K

4 comments:

CCfromoz said...

that is gorgeous, love it

Cassandra said...

What a great baby layout...nice details. Love the rubber ducky. Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

Cassandra

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute layout thanks for sharing!!!

Debbie said...

love it girl wow so cute Hugs Debbie