Sunday, November 6, 2011

Christmas with the Imagine

After 3 weeks of working two jobs I finally got a day off.  I am working part time at Michaels so have been doing some crafting there.  We have waited so long for a Michaels in our city.  On opening day I spent 6 hrs doing Cricut demonstrations.  I love showing people who had never even heard of the Cricut what it can do.  We had a great deal on the small Cricut and they were flying off the shelf.

Snow Angels is one of my favourite Imagine cartridges.  The cuts are beautiful and I like the patterns and colours that come with it.  Isn't this little girl adorable.
Supplies:
Paper: Brown, White for the Imagine (Recollections), Certainly Celery (SU)
Embellishments: Ribbon (Celebrate It)
Ink: White gelly roll pen, Clear glitter pen
Misc: Spellbinders Label Four (Nestabilities)

Thanks for stopping by.

Kerry~Momma K

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh this is a super cute cut...love the colors and papers you used....fabulous.
I've been waiting for a micheals in our city too. we've been told next year..i'm crossing my fingers...tfs
www.justwordz.ca

Heather said...

Kerry, so glad you are enjoying your job. Glad you could relax and craft a little on your time off. Hugs!

Janis Lewis said...

This is beautiful! :) Janis