Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Peek A Boo

Well I made my first Christmas card.  I needed one for this weekend so I just played around with my Gypsy using the Imagine.  I still have more cards to make but I want something that I can just mass produce quickly.  I used the Snow Angel Imagine cartridge for the darker blue snowflake paper, the Christmas cartridge that is on the Gypsy for the window and Snow Friends.
Supplies:
Paper:  Crumb Cake (SU), White (Recollections), Jingle Bells (DCWV)
Stamps: Snow Buddies (PKS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black(Momento), Orange Copic, White gelly roll, Clear glitter pen

Thanks for stopping by!

Kerry~Momma K

5 comments:

L.B. said...

Love the window on this with the cute snowman...so fun..i mean snow fun.
http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

KAT said...

how cute is this. love it.

girlia said...

too cute

Adrian said...

adorable!

Nancy said...

I'm loving these window cards :) that is really cute!