Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge~Christmas

This weeks challenge over at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ is to use an older cartridge and a use a Christmas theme and also incorporate some material.  I used the adorable Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge and for the material I used some pom poms cut up for the hat and shoes.
Supplies:
Paper:  White (Recollections), Basic Black, Pink (SU), Christmas pack(DCWV)
Ink: Versamark
Embellishments:  White embossing powder, Glitter pen, pom poms, White ribbon
Misc:  Fancy Tag (Spellbinders)

Thanks for stopping by.

Kerry~Momma K

6 comments:

Sarah said...

This so adorable! I love the pom poms, great touch.

Kate said...

Kerry love love this card. So Adorable. Thank you for playing with us at Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge.

Hugs
Kate

girlia said...

Love HK. Great job

June Houck said...

This is darling! I think this would even meet this week's challenge at Jingle Belles challenge blog this week: http://jinglebellesrock.blogspot.com/

Thanks for sharing your super cute creation!

Tara said...

Too cute! I love how you used the pom poms and that background paper is fabulous!
Tara

Candace said...

So cute!! I love Hello Kitty! And thanks for stopping by my blog! I get my DCWV paper an Teresa Collins paper from Homesense!! They have great deals on paper!! Check it out! :)

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com