Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Shopping in Michigan

My daughter Amanda and I went to my Dad and Step-Mom's in Windsor, Ontario this past weekend.  Windsor is right across the border from Detroit, Michigan so of course we had to go and do some shopping.  Our first stop was Joanne's Fabrics.  I was looking for the new Teresa Collins Sophisticated Cricut cartridge and the Word Collage and Fancy Frames cartridges.  I found Cricut cartridge displays in 3 different places in the store but not what I was looking for but as I had ran into this before I checked the locked cage where they keep the actual cartridges and there they all were.  Sophisticated cartridge $29.99 and the two project cartridges were $19.99 each.  Great deals!  I was also able to get a set of scalloped rectangle Spellbinders for $15.00, the DCWV Guy Stack and Lemon Flower Stack, 12 x 12 Chipboard, Brown Memento ink, Zots and Scotch quick dry glue. 


 The next craft store stop was Michael's.  Unfortunately I forgot to print out coupons for Michael's so I only picked up 3 packages of Recollections paper that was on sale for 3 for $10 and some E-6000 glue.

I was so happy that I was able to get the cartridges that I was looking for and I can't wait to use them.  I just loaded them on my Gypsy.  Now to let the creativity flow.

Thanks for stopping by.

Kerry~Momma K

7 comments:

Debbie said...

wow great haul for you I love all that paper I have to get the spellbinders die's I just found out we can use them with the cuttlebug thanks for sharing and have lots of fun with your new things
Hugs Debbie

Tara said...

Looks like you got some great deals! Have fun!
Tara

Heather said...

Yep, I am still coming to your house to play sometime :) Just have to find a day when we are both home and my hubby can drive me.

jennyplace2 said...

I love hearing about your shopping trips across the boarder, I just wish we were closer to the border so I could have some fun shopping. Oh well Walmart did have a feww cartridges on sale for $30.00 so I was happy about that.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great haul!

girlia said...

thanks for the info. I always forget to check the cage. It is always nice to have something new to play with. Great haul

Scrapbooking Ideas said...

You've yourself a pretty good deal! The spellbinders are great! Great haul!