Monday, December 6, 2010

Winner

I would like to thank everyone for stopping by and leaving such nice comments.  I hope you will come back and visit again.  I really appreciate all the support and encouragement.

I have picked the winner using random.org

and the winner is....



Theresa said...


Beautiful..and what a great gift these would make. It was so sweet of your hubs to step in and help too:)

I have sent Theresa an email and will send out her blog candy right away.  Actually with the snow we received over night I think I will deliver it myself.  Theresa lives in Florida. lol

Kerry--Momma K

3 comments:

Minta's Creations said...

Congrats!
Minta

Theresa said...

Thank you so much..I am so tickled..found a great new blog and won a prize..yippee. I sent you my address by email earlier. Now, about that visit..you may wanna deliver in a couple weeks when it warms up, lol...tonight we' in St Pete are going to possibly get as low as the high 30's..bbrrr

Celeste B. said...

Congrats Theresa!! :)