I have received a Stylish Blogger Award from 2 amazing bloggers. I just can't believe that people really like my creations. When I first started scrap booking about 10 years ago it was so overwhelming for me. My daughter could just whip a page and it looked beautiful. Ever since I got my cricut last year and started stamping the creativity has just started to flow. I spend all my spare time crafting now and it is a wonderful hobby for my daughter and I too share.
I would like to thank the Craftsmanda at http://athomeink.blogspot.com/ . You must check out her beautiful scrapbook pages that she made for a friends baby.
I would also like to thank Sonia at http://archiving-angel.blogspot.com/ . Sonia gives awesome tips, shows fabulous finds and videos showing crafting tools and how to use them. I have learnt so much from Sonia's blog.
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards
Share 8 things about myself:
1. My brother is home for Christmas from Vietnam where he is teaching. He will be at my house tomorrow for a couple of days. I can't wait to see him, I haven't seen him for 1 1/2 years.
2. My Aunt and Uncle are here visiting from England. My Mom and my Aunt are twins and turn 65 yrs old on Christmas Eve.
3. I love Christmas. I love to see the kids open their gifts and I am very excited for some new craft supplies.
4. I look forward to once a year going to Erie, Pa shopping. We sure don't get the same deals in Canada. Last time I came home with a whole suitcase of DCWV paper.
5. I am done my Christmas shopping and wrapping. Whew!
6. I am going to reorganize and move the furniture around in my craft room after the holidays. Stay tuned for photo's.
7. I work full-time for a cheque cashing business. I have done this for 22 years off and on. In between I worked for 5 years in a factory that manufactured brake pads.
8. I get really irritated with people when I get behind the wheel.
Now 8 blogs that I have recently found and really enjoy the work that they do. These blogs are an assortment of cricut, stamping and decor.