Monday, September 6, 2010

October 31st

These cuts are from my new cartridge October 31st. I cut the "BEWARE" at 1 1/4" and the tree at 3", I don't think I could have cut it any smaller. As it is it was difficult to cut, I don't know if it is my settings, my cricut or what but it rips or doesn't cut and I slowed the speed down. It is also a relatively new blade.
I sponged the white 5 1\4" X 4" with Almost Amethyst, Lavender Lace and Elegant Eggplant. I free hand cut the moon and sponged it with Chocolate Chip.
The 2" strip of silver cs along the bottom was punched with the Drippy Goo punch and at a quick glance looks like a cemetery.
The pumpkin inside was cut at 3" and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
The card base is Elegant Eggplant cs and all supplies are SU.








6 comments:

*Star said...

Awesome card! I also have a really hard time getting this and the spider web from that cartridge to cut on my Cricut.
Tfs and have a great day. :)

Jana said...

Great card, love the colors. The tree is my favorite cut on this cart.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun and spooky!

Kristin said...

Great card! Super Spooky:)

Celeste B. said...

I love it, especially the sponging technique!!! TFS!! :)

The Cropping Canuck said...

Awesome! Love the sponging!