Monday, September 6, 2010

PPA58

I just came across a challenge over at http://www.palspaperarts.com/ that I thought I would try. Fifteen minutes later this is what I had. As soon as I saw the challenge was clean and simple and using pearls I knew I was going to use this cut from Home Accents. I love this cut, I think I am going to cut it sometime in brown vinyl with the Welcome that it shows on the cart to put in a picture frame.

Supplies
Paper: Very Vanilla, Brushed Gold, Chocolate Chip (SU)
Stamps: Well Scripted (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Embellishments: Soft Suede Ribbon (SU), Pearls (Queen & Co from AC Moore)

5 comments:

so_sweet_n_simple said...

i love it sooo beautiful :)

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful! Love the color combination. The cut-out is stunning! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Celeste B. said...

Simply elegant, TFS!!! The colors are absolutely perfect!!

*Star said...

Beautiful! I love how simple yet elegant it is. Tfs and have a great day. :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very pretty! Love the colors!