Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge


Robyn over at http://www.mypinkstamper.com/ is celebrating 5 million hits. WOW! She has posted a challenge to make a card with a bird . Well with my card has a bird (a turkey) but is a cooked bird. That counts right? I'm thinking with my evil gnome and now my cooked bird people are going to think I have a warped sense of humour. Well maybe a little bit. I love how this card turned out. I love the colours together.
Supplies:
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, More Mustard, Creamy Caramel (SU) and DSP (not sure of the name but it is retired SU)
Cartridge: Doodlecharms
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (SU) White gelly roll pen
Ribbon: Rich Razzleberry (SU)
Stamps: Wedding Sweet (SU)
Punches: Modern Label, Scalloped Border Punch (SU)

5 comments:

Erika Valdez said...

HAHA! I love it! The colors are great!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very cute!

Scrappy Doo said...

That's a cute card. Thank you for the idea (using doodlecharms).

girlia said...

This card is so cute.

Chris Wooten said...

you did great job.

stop on over and visit my blog and projects too. follow me and comment.

i do monthly giveaways without warning so the more you post the better you have. you never know, there may just be a surprise giveaway in the near future.

http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com