I have spent my free time recently working on this Valentine's Day banner. It was quite time consuming but well worth it. I used the Sugar & Spice Lite cartridge for the banner cut at 5.5". The rosettes were 1.5 x 12 strips scored at every 1/4". The letters are cut at 2" using the American Alphabet Font 3 (love it) that is preloaded on the E2, the hearts are cut at 2" from the George and Basic Shapes cartridge and the chocolate covered strawberry and candy are cut at 2" from the Sweet Shop Lite cartridge. The patterened paper is an old K & Co stack. The lacy circle underneath the rosette is cut using a Spellbinder die.
I bought my daughter a BowDabara for Christmas and tried it out to make the tulle bows. I worked really well and was easy to use. I think I will have to buy one for myself.