Tuesday, January 3, 2012

This and That

I didn't get around to posting a photo of the Christmas cards that I sent out this year.  I made two different ones but I kept them both simple so it was easy to make in mass production.
 Stamps: My Pink Stamper
Cartridge:  Simply Charmed
Seeing Spots Embossing folder
Paper: DCWV & SU
 This is a day planner that I bought for 75 cents and dressed up a bit with some SU paper Large Oval and Large Scalloped Oval Spellbinders and My Creative Time stamp from the Keepin It Classy set.

I used my new Yummy Imagine cartridge to make this card for my Step-Mom's birthday.  The Imagine makes it so quick and easy.  I love the saying Not old... Vintage. lol

Thanks for stopping by.

Kerry~Momma K

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

New Follower.Love how you dressed up the planner.LOL
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com