Monday, January 16, 2012

My Craft Room

My daughter bought me an Expedite bookcase from Ikea for Christmas.  We just went last week and picked it up and my husband put it together on Saturday.  So I spent Saturday evening and Sunday reorganizing my craft room.  I am very fortunate to have the entire family room in our basement as my craft room.  It is a really large room but I have lots of mismatched pieces so it can look kind of disorganized.  My daughter who moved back home last year also has her craft things in the room for now.  With the addition of the new bookcase it has helped the room look a little less cluttered.  My daughter also bought me some really nice purple baskets for Christmas.  I just need to pick up a few more of these baskets.




My husband is working on building me a new desk with storage on both sides.  It will be about 4' x 6' which will give me plenty of room to spread out when I am creating.


Thanks for stopping by.

Kerry~Momma K

13 comments:

Cre8tive Chaos said...

seriously WOW! showing this to my husband!

Hill Top Creations said...

Oh my will be scared to show my husband.. But I love it would be nice to have that much room.. Well done.. take care

Jos said...

Awesome creative space. Now following you!

Unknown said...

Nice space. We are re-organizing with the same bookcase. Following.

Amanda Hinchliffe said...

Sounds like you have a nice daughter, you must feel very lucky to have her. ;)

comopark1886 said...

WOW! What a fantastic room. So much spacew to play!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

HUGE! That I have a fraction of the stuff you have. WOW!!!!

Heather said...

A gorgeous room with lots of supplies. I will make it over to play in there one day when our schedules actually mesh :)

Nancy said...

Great space! So awesome to have your Daughter there and she likes crafts too :) I love all your 'stuff' mismatched is just fine!

Anonymous said...

I really want to come and play in your room!! You have so much stuff! I think that we would have a blast! Beautiful room!!

Sarah said...

Looks like a really fun room to play in!!

Dawn said...

Love the space!!! great room :)
I am now a new follower!!
Dawn

Georgiana said...

Everything looks so nicely organized. Enjoy your crafting time!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations