Monday, October 10, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge~Font Cartridge

This weeks Throwback Thursday Challenge over at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ is to use a Font cartridge.  For my font cartridge I used the Storybook cartridge.  It have some beautiful cuts on it beside the great font.  I used my Imagine and the Blast Off cartridge with my Gypsy to colour the design.  The So Saffron card base and the So Saffron polka dot paper are SU, the rest is from the Blast Off cartridge. 
Supplies:
Paper: So Saffron (SU), White cs for Imagine (Recollections)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Black pen (Marvy), White Gelly Roll Pen, Glitter Gelly Roll Pen
Stamps: Pink-alicious (My Pink Stamper)
Embellishments: Brad (SU)

I am also going to enter this in the Link Up For Pink.  Stop by and check it out http://www.touchedbyabutterfly.com/ .  Don't forget to get checked.  October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Kerry~Momma K

8 comments:

Glora said...

Ooh , this is SO pretty. I need to make something with my Storybook cartridge. It has got such elegant cuts! Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

Anonymous said...

Your card is soooo pretty.
I would love for you come link it up for our Link Up for Pink....
We have over $3K in giveaways....
Celeste
www.touchedbyabutterfly.com

JoanieMc said...

I like the design of your card, very pretty. I visited your blog and really like some of the projects so I signed as a follower. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment.

Lori Comeau said...

Nice card. I like how the colors pop off each other. Almost looks like the wheel can spin.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Amanda T said...

This is so beautiful! I love it. That sentiment is the perfect fit!!

GabyCreates.com said...

Very nice!
Thank you for joining us over at LUFP with such lovely creation! ~Gaby
www.gabycreates.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very pretty!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

JustYolie said...

Oh so pretty!! Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink....still time to enter another FAB PINK creation!
Yolie
www.JustYolie.com