Saturday, October 15, 2011

Baby Announcements

My daughters BFF is due any day now and is having a little boy.  His room is decorated with monkeys in brown and green.  So I made up a package of announcement cards to give her.  I used my Imagine with the Nursery Tails and Create a Critter cartridges.  The original announcement card had a giraffe layer.  I didn't cut that.  I placed the monkey over top of a little tree.  I then packaged them up with envelopes and added a matching topper.

Supplies:
Paper:  White (Recollections), Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip (SU)
Ink:  Brown (Momento), White Gelly Roll Pen
Stamps:  Well Scripted (SU)
Ribbon:  Chocolate Chip (SU)
Embellishment:  Seeing Spots (Cuttlebug folder)

Thanks for stopping by!

Kerry~Momma K

5 comments:

Heather said...

These are adorable. You have been busy. Hugs to you, girlfriend.

Georgiana said...

These will definitely come in handy. I would have loved to have some when I had my kids.

Great Idea!
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Tracy said...

Your so sweet to do this for your daughters friend.
They are so cute.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so sweet! She is sure to appreciate them!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

girlia said...

cute