Sunday, September 4, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge~Green,Orange,Purple,Black~Cricutless

This weeks challenge at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ is a cricutless challenge using the colours green, orange, purple and black.  I have been wanting to try making a rosette for awhile now and finally did it. I used 2 2" x12" strips of K & Co paper from a Halloween stack from last year.  I scored both pieces at every 1/4" and then using tacky tape I attached the pieces together at both ends to make a circle shape.  I pushed it tight together, added hot glue to the center and attached a round piece of cardstock to keep it together.  I also added a piece of cardstock to the back to make it secure and easy for attaching to my card.
The stamp that I used is from Peachy Keen Stamps Halloween Sweet Folks, the sentiment is from the same set .  I coloured it used a couple of different copics and cut it out using the Creative Memories Circle Cutting System. 
Thanks for stopping by.

Kerry~Momma K

7 comments:

Gabriela Sandoval said...

Adorable card. Just became a new follower. Hope you can check out my blog.

Gabysstylishexpressions.blogspot.com

Lorie said...

Adorbs!!! Love that cute little monster, and using a rosette to make it into a medallion is brilliant! Very nicely done!!!!

My Creative Time said...

WOW! Your card came out SOOOO CUTE!!!! thank you so much for playing along!!!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie said...

I love it!!! Your rosette is so cute. I remember when I started making them, I was hooked! Great job!

Jamie
Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

Tara said...

I LOVE IT! So super cute!
Tara

Mimi said...

I LOVE this rosette card! You are so creative! Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm off to be a follower of yours! TFS!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

The Archiving Angel said...

Oh, this is just great.
Love that large rosette & then that little critter inside is just so cute.
Terrific job!