Monday, September 19, 2011

Imagine~Snow Angel

Sorry that I haven't posted for awhile, there is lots going around our house and I have been feeling really tired.  I don't see that getting better anytime soon as I just got a second job.  I don't know when I will be starting because they are still building it but I got hired at MICHAEL"S.  I am super excited to be working their.  The store should be open at the end of next month.  I also just got a brand new car (my old one went to the junk yard in the sky).  I will have to scrap the pictures my hubby took of me and my car.
Anyway onto my project, this is one of my favourite Imagine cartridges.  I love the colours, the patterns and cute cuts.  I would really like to live in this house.  You can just imagine the roaring fire.

Scrapbook page 8" ~Imagine-Snow Angel
House 3.5"~Imagine-Snow Angel
Let it Snow 1.5"~ Winter Woodland filled with pattern from Snow Angel
Snowflake Cuttlebug folder
Certainly Celery cs (SU), White (Recollections)
Stardust Gelly Roll pen
Chocolate Chip ribbon (SU)


Thanks for stopping by.


Kerry~Momma K

8 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty!

Sherrie K. said...

This is beautiful! I love the design and I am sure it will be gorgeous once you add a photo!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

This is such a gorgeous page.
Just stunning.

The Archiving Angel said...

This is so lovely!
Enjoyed stopping in today to browse & catch up.
You have been busy creating lately.
It is so inspirational.

Tara said...

What an awesome layout! I love the embossing on the picture mat. I say forget the picture anyways this layout is just too perfect without one lol!
Tara

Debbie said...

thank you so much for visiting my blog I know I told you this already but omg this layout is just so beautiful I love it and want it lol but really its so pretty love all the colors there great together hugs Debbie

Donna and Sara said...

This layout is beautiful, and yes what a lovely house to live in!

Merilee Lane said...

This is a darling layout. I love the embossed background and I'd like to live in that house, too! Thanks for sharing and good luck with your DT submission! :o)

Merilee