Monday, September 19, 2011

Imagine~Snow Angel

Sorry that I haven't posted for awhile, there is lots going around our house and I have been feeling really tired.  I don't see that getting better anytime soon as I just got a second job.  I don't know when I will be starting because they are still building it but I got hired at MICHAEL"S.  I am super excited to be working their.  The store should be open at the end of next month.  I also just got a brand new car (my old one went to the junk yard in the sky).  I will have to scrap the pictures my hubby took of me and my car.
Anyway onto my project, this is one of my favourite Imagine cartridges.  I love the colours, the patterns and cute cuts.  I would really like to live in this house.  You can just imagine the roaring fire.

Scrapbook page 8" ~Imagine-Snow Angel
House 3.5"~Imagine-Snow Angel
Let it Snow 1.5"~ Winter Woodland filled with pattern from Snow Angel
Snowflake Cuttlebug folder
Certainly Celery cs (SU), White (Recollections)
Stardust Gelly Roll pen
Chocolate Chip ribbon (SU)


Thanks for stopping by.


Kerry~Momma K

8 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty!

Sherrie K. said...

This is beautiful! I love the design and I am sure it will be gorgeous once you add a photo!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

This is such a gorgeous page.
Just stunning.

The Archiving Angel said...

This is so lovely!
Enjoyed stopping in today to browse & catch up.
You have been busy creating lately.
It is so inspirational.

Tara said...

What an awesome layout! I love the embossing on the picture mat. I say forget the picture anyways this layout is just too perfect without one lol!
Tara

Debbie said...

thank you so much for visiting my blog I know I told you this already but omg this layout is just so beautiful I love it and want it lol but really its so pretty love all the colors there great together hugs Debbie

teachermom5 said...

This layout is beautiful, and yes what a lovely house to live in!

Merilee Lane said...

This is a darling layout. I love the embossed background and I'd like to live in that house, too! Thanks for sharing and good luck with your DT submission! :o)

Merilee