Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Pink Stamper NSD Challenge # 10

Challenge #10 at http://www.mypinkstamper.com/ and the final one I was able to get done was to make a project with a pet on it.  I used this adorable cat from the Create A Critter cartridge.  All of the paper is from SU and the the Cuttlebug folder is called Moroccan Screen.  It is 12:30 am EST and the challenges close in 30 minutes.  I was two short of finishing but maybe I will do those anyway for fun on Thursday my day off.
Thanks for stopping by and thank you so much for the nice comments that you have left on my other projects.  I hope you enjoyed following along and I hope you also played along with Robyn and her amazing DT.

Kerry~Momma K

5 comments:

Faith Abigail Designs said...

Congrats on getting ten of the challenges done. Ten projects in one weekend? Not too shabby. This card is really cute. I love the embossing and the stamped face is adorable.

Shelley said...

Very cute! I'm a new follower! I wished I had time to do the MPS challenges! :( Oh well, and we keep crafting on! :)

Shelley
http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
shelleymace21@gmail.com

Tara said...

That purple paper is just wonderful! I am having a SU party on Sunday and now I can't wait!

girlia said...

OMGoodness! Love that face.

Dee Burns said...

I am going to break down & get Create A Critter Cart. I love this Cat Card. I used one from Four Legged Friends and it turned ok. Thanks for helping me make up my mind.