Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Pink Stamper NSD Challenge #1

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!


I have been working on the challenges over at My Pink Stamper.  Yesterday Robyn was hosting one challenge every hour for 12 hours in honour of National Scrapbook Day.  I worked yesterday and didn't get started until last night, but I worked on some today.  The challenges are open until Monday night.  There are great prizes available too.  Stop by and check it out, watch the videos and see the awesome inspiration.
The first challenge was to make something using cupcakes.  I made a scrapbook page.
Supplies:
Paper:  Cupcake paper(My Minds Eye), Pink sparkle(Recollections), Polka Dot (SU)
Cartridges:From My Kitchen, Create A Critter
Ribbon:  Melon Mambo(SU)
Stamp: Sugar & Spice Marci digi (La-La Land)
Coloured with assorted copics

I also added this to the La La Land customer gallery stop by and check it out.
Stop by for more soon.

Kerry~Momma K