Sunday, May 20, 2012

Gift Bags and a Baby Shower Card

These are two gifts bags that I made last weekend.  One was for my Nephews birthday.  He just got a fishing rod and tackle box so I bought him some fake worms, bobbers and a fish scale, so I had to decorate his gift bag to go along with it.  I cut the fisher man at 5" from Everyday Paper Dolls Dress Up.
 The second gift bag was for the baby shower that I made the scrapbook and banner for.  I cut the baby from the Baby Steps cartridge also at 5"
This is the card that I made to go along with the gift.  I used the Baby Boutique Imagine cartridge for the carriage.  I printed it on a light blue paper.  I used the Labels Four Spellbinder die, SU stamp, Seeing Spots Cuttlebug folder and Bashful Blue paper and Ribbon.  I used my new Bow Easy to make the double bow.
Thanks for stopping by.

Kerry~Momma K

No comments: