Well after many hours of work I finally finished one of the baby scrapbooks that I started. I started off doing a boy and a girl layout at the same time but a co-worker of mine is having a boy and we are having a shower for her on Friday. I spent about 20 hrs this week to finish it up. At least now I have the cuts saved on my Gypsy so it will be easier for the next one.
All of the patterned paper is from the Baby Boy DCWV stack and the cardstock is all Stampin Up. I used Baby Steps for most of the layouts but I did also use B is for Boy, New Arrivals, and 9 Months. I also used the Nursery Tails Imagine cartridge for the Announcement layout and all of the journalling tags that I tucked behind the photo mats.
Some of these layouts I have already posted but I wanted to show them all together.