Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father's Day and Anniversary Cards.

This is the Father's Day card I made for my Step-Father.  I used the Father's Day cartridge and all of the paper used is Stampin Up.
 My husband and I celebrated our 2nd Wedding Anniversary on June 20th.  My DH bought me an Imagine for my anniversary gift, so I have been playing around with it when I can.  I had bought my DH a new camera lens for his Birthday/Anniversary gift so when I saw this frame on the Imagine I knew I had to make something for him with it.  I cut it out before I even knew what I was going to do with it.  Once I had cut it out I thought it would be good with a wedding picture in it.  The stamp on the outside is from Scrappy Mom's Everyday Greetings and the stamp on the inside of the card is from My Creative Times, Turn that Frown Upside Down.

Thanks for stopping by.

Kerry~Momma

6 comments:

girlia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
girlia said...

Sorry for deleting the previous post typo-s. Great card. Congratulations on celebrating your second wedding anniversary

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet! Happy Anniversary! Mine is on the 4th of July! 14 years!

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This work is very beautiful, sweet and nice,,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Very nice cards. Happy Anniversary! Glad you are enjoying your Imagine.

Hugs, Heather

Georgiana said...

I sure do like your Father's Day card. Lucky you to get such a great gift. I hope the anniversary was special.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations