Thursday, November 25, 2010

Throwback Thursday "Cricut~less" Challenge

The current challenge over at Emma's http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ is to make a project which is cricut~less and using some form of Thank You.  This is one of my favourite sets of stamps from Stampin Up.  It is called "Lovely As A Tree", I am also using another stamp in the set for my Christmas cards.  It is so versatile, great for sympathy, masculine, thank you, Christmas and more.  I sponged three different colours of ink onto the stamp and sponged around the edges.  The stamp was cut out using nestabilities.

Supplies:
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Whisper White cs, DSP (retired)  (SU)
Stamps:  Lovely As A Tree (SU), Everyday Greetings (Scrappy Moms)
Ink: Soft Suede, Peach Parfait, Tangerine Tango
Tools:  Modern Label Punch (SU), Classic Oval Large (Spellbinders)
Ribbon:  Chocolate Chip (SU)

7 comments:

Debbie said...

this card is so pretty you did a awesome job here love all the details and the colors are so pretty thanks for sharing and also for visiting me Debbie

Alma said...

What a great card! I know it would definitely be a challenge for me to make a cricutLESS card! You nailed it! :)

Alma

Celeste B. said...

I love it!!! It's a very elegant card!!! TFS! :)

Giselle said...

so beautiful :)

Sonia said...

Truly beautiful! Congrats on the win...well deserved.
All the best,
Sonia

Norma said...

Congrats on your WIN!!!!!! HIP HIP Hooray:)

The Archiving Angel said...

Kerry~ hello again.
please head on over to my blog to retrieve a stylish blogger award. All the details are there.
Take care,
Sonia