Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wild Card Doily Card





I have been wanting to try this card from the Wild Card cartridge for awhile, so I finally tried it tonight. I'm happy with how it turned out.

I first cut out the envelope on 12x12 DCWV paper from a christmas stack on fit to page, which cut it at 5". Everything else was also cut at 5".

Supplies:
Paper: Rich Razzleberry cs (SU), Very Vanilla (SU), Sending Love DSP (SU)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (SU)
Stamp: Fifth Avenue Floral (SU)
Stickles: Magenta
Flower coloured with a blender pen and sponged all with Rich Razzleberry
Cartridge: Wild Cards

3 comments:

Debbie said...

thanks for stopping in my blog, yes the butterfly is on the Gypsy already, its the Gypsy Wanderings, I was happy with it since it was my first time welding or linking them together thanks again :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Nice card! I think this is one of the best card cuts on the wild card!

Donna Henley said...

Beautiful, Kerry! I love how you combine your Cricut with Stampin' Up! products!