Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wedding Cake Cards



These are a couple of wedding cards I made with the Wild Cards cartridge. I cut it out as a shaped card and I cut it at 5 1/4". I then decided that I didn't want it as a shaped card and I cut it in half to get two cakes and mounted them on A2 cards instead.

Paper: Whisper White (SU) Black and Red (Recollections) Designer paper (k & co)
Stamp: Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU)
Ink: Melon Mambo (SU)
Embellishments: Bling (Recollections), Devine Swirls cuttlebug folder
Ribbon (Michaels)
Pop Dots

3 comments:

Linda--Storylady said...

I love these--I have a wedding at the end of June and one in Sept (that I know of as now)--these will be perfect! Thanks--Linda H in Alabama

http://cardswithmycricut-storylady.blogspot.com/

Cindy said...

SO gorgeous and elegant! I love how you embossed the cake, too! Thanks for the idea! :o)

readysetstamp said...

So cute!!! They really turned out lovely. Thank you so much for leaving a comment over at my blog. I would love to see what you made with the New Arrivals Cartridge. XOXO, Julie. :0)