Monday, July 8, 2013

Love Soccer Layout

I may have mentioned it before (lol), but I love my Silhouette Cameo.  I wanted to show you how I am planning out my whole layout in the Silhouette Designer Studio.  I put all of my cuts together and fill them with the colours and papers that I want to use.  This first photo is a screen shot of the layout I have planned.
 The second photo is a screen shot of how I have everything laid out on my 12 x 24 mat.  This just my cuts, I did a separate page to just print the soccer ball photo mats and I just cut them with my paper trimmer.
 This is how it turned out.  I have started making a few layouts in my Sil DS and just have to cut them out when I am ready.




The title Love Soccer is from http://www.misskatecuttables.com/products/50-store/love-soccer-title.php but it is also available from the Silhouette online store, which is where the other cuts are from as well as the soccer ball digi paper file.

Thanks for stopping by.

Kerry

2 comments:

Kim Ricketts said...

That is such a great idea! I love my Cameo too but have never tried that! Cute layouts!

Kim :)

Debbie said...

this is really cute layout I would love to learn this, I really don't get how you did all this but would love to chat about it soon thanks for sharing your ideas this is great
Hugs
Debbie