Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cupcake Carrier

I was asked to decorate a cupcake carrier by a co-worker for her daughter.  She had seen the one that I did for the Secret Santa at work and loved it.  She said I could chose the colours and she wanted it to say "Something Sweet by Nicole" and whatever else I wanted.  So on the other side I put "Cute as a Cupcake".



I wanted to let you know that I had to add on the comment verification due to the number of spam comments I was getting.
I am also thinking about changing the name of my blog.  I am still thinking about a new name but I would like something that sounds a bit more professional as I am looking at selling some of the things that I make.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks for stopping by!

Kerry

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Very Cute!Pretty colors!Love it!