Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Craft Room Peg Board


On my recent US shopping trip (see below if you haven't seen the haul photo's) I bought a lot of embellishments and wasn't sure how to store them.  I just happened to ask my husband how much it would be for a peg board.  His response as usual was you don't have any room for anything else. lol  A little while later I went into his workshop where he was working on his models and noticed one of his peg boards and told him that it would be perfect in my craft room.  Well a couple of days later it was up in my craft room.
I think I might paint it but I was so excited to hang up my new embellishments.  I will have to stop at Home Depot and pick up some more hooks.

Be sure to stop by again tomorrow for the 5 Months 'til Christmas Blog Hop.  I really love how my cards turned out.

Thanks for stopping by.

Kerry~Momma K

1 comment:

Beauty for Scraps said...

If you have a walmart the hooks are cheaper but they only have certain ones. I love this because you can see them all and are more likely to use them. I hate not seeing my stuff. I just have an armoire but maybe I can do this on the inside of the door. :)