I have received the My Blog Has Attitude Blog Award from http://www.creationsbymommy.com/ .
Here are three things that make me different:
1. I'm not really very creative but I seem to have you fooled.
2. I don't Twitter, text, or carry my phone everywhere I go. (Well actually I do have my phone in my purse but I keep forgetting to put minutes on it.)
3. I don't like fancy flavoured coffee. No Mocha Latte Cappicino/Frappicino blah blah blah. Just plain old Double Double(two cream & two sugar for my non-Canadian readers) from Tim Horton's.
I would like to pass this award along to the following awesome bloggers.
Heather at http://princesspaperprojects.blogspot.com/ (my blogger BFF)
Faith at http://faith-abigaildesigns.blogspot.com/ (She make the most amazing scrapbook layouts)
Carri at http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/ (Our birthday is the same day)
Diana at http://dianasdesignsblog.blogspot.com/ (She doesn't know it but I have been following her since I got my cricut almost 2 years ago)
Melissa at http://www.adventuresinheels.com/ (I can't wait to see pictures of her new craft area)
I also received a Stylish Blogger Award from Brandi at http://scrappybrandi.blogspot.com/ (She does beautiful work) and http://auds-n-ends.blogspot.com/ ( a new blogger stop by and check her out)
When you receive this award you are suppose to #1, thank and link back to the person (or people) who awarded it to you, #2. Share 8 things about yourself, #3 pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered, and #4, contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards :)
So 8 things about me:
1. I now own 68 cartridges with 1 more on the way.
2. I hate winter.
3. My brother is moving home in April after living in Vietnam for almost 4 years and teaching.
4. I moved to Canada from England when I was almost 10 yrs old.
5. We are finally getting a Michael's in our city and I can't wait.
6. It makes my day to see comments and new followers on my blog.
7. The first thing I do when I get up in the morning is check Facebook.
8. I love doing laundry but hate doing dishes.
I am passing this award along to:
Thank you so much to these awesome ladies, make sure you check them out.
Thanks for stopping by.